WAREHOUSE & FULFILLMENT ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL)
Location: San Juan, PR
Overview: About Guilty
Guilty is Puerto Rico’s first clothing rental subscription service. Our goal is to deliver a service that allows women to experience fashion and live it- without the need to purchase it.
Guilty subscribers create virtual closets with items they love from our catalog. They’re delivered to their doors and can be used for any occasion. When they’re ready for more items, they create a new order and return their used items. Dry-cleaning, deliveries, and insurance are all included in the subscription fee.
We’re on a mission to disrupt the fashion industry in Puerto Rico and beyond. As such, we need passionate people that believe in our vision and are obsessed with providing our customers with an experience that excites them every time they interact with us and makes them feel amazing when they wear our products.
About the Position:
As Fulfillment and Operations Specialist you will be responsible for packing and managing all client orders. This position will offer a different day, every day - filled with new challenges. We seek a candidate who will welcome change and who is mature, reliable, creative, wants to learn and hard-working.
About The Job:
- Processing daily orders and scheduling shipments;
- Reconciling inventory results on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Maintain effective communication with our laundry service provider;
- Establish and follow Guilty’s operation KPIs;
- Capable of identifying root cause in fulfillment issues, create plans to improve and drive long term, sustainable and repeatable solutions to improve all metrics in the department;
- Will work on the day- to-day fulfillment processes. This includes, but is not limited to, packing and sorting all Guilty orders;
- Able to work with Customer Service and assist them with delivery issues and special requests made by clients, among others;
- Provide backup support in resolution of customer service issues;
- Go above and beyond to patiently and effectively resolve customer issues;
- Coordinate with Logistics Team to handle changes in orders and/or deliveries;
- Make sure warehouse facilities are up to code;
- Participate in other projects as assigned by leader.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes
- Basic Excel knowledge;
- Strong initiative to contribute to the growth of the company;
- Capable of making decisions independently;
- Have a positive, “can-do” attitude and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication in both English and Spanish;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Must operate with a sense of urgency and have attention to detail;
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 20lbs based on the needs of the role;
- Basic sewing skills (or willing to learn);
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (excel, word, powerpoint);
- Knowledge of G Suite apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides);
- Nice but not necessary: Experience in Retail or Warehouse.